Directions to Marion Bay Yorke Peninsula
No matter where in South Australia you live, Marion Bay Holiday Villas provide the perfect accommodation for SA short holidays and weekend getaways. We start the directions to Marion Bay from the Gepps Cross intersection where Grand Junction Road, Main North Road and Port Wakefield intersect; however you can change your starting point, and have directions to Marion Bay from your home. » Click here to change your starting point and see a detailed description of new directions to Marion Bay.
- Head North along Port Wakefield Road, following the signs to Port Wakefield (a good place to stop and stretch the legs or take a toilet break)
- Continue onto Port Augusta – Port Wakefield Road
- Continue on Port Wakefield Road
- Take a slight left towards Copper Coast Highway (signs for Ardrossan/Bute/Kadina)
- Continue straight onto Copper Coast Highway
- Turn left at Yorke Highway (you will definately see the sign as you go past it, so do a u-turn)
- On the left you will see a ‘Welcome to Yorke Peninsula’ sign (and when you will start to unwind and know you are on holiday)
- Continue on Yorke Highway
- Turn right to stay on Yorke Highway
- Slight right bend to stay on Yorke Highway
- Turn left at Maitland Road
- Continue onto Main Street
- Continue onto Minlaton-Yorktown Road
- Slight right at Yorke Highway
- Turn right at Main Street
- Continue onto White Hut Road
- Turn left at Stenhouse Bay Road
- Turn left at Willyama Drive
- Take the first right on to Templetonia Crescent
- Turn left at Waratah Avenue
If you have followed these directions to Marion Bay, you are now at Marion Bay Holiday Villas!
The directions to Marion Bay are well sign posted but many are right at the turn off, so you’ll need to keep an eye out for them, and please take care driving.
From Marion Bay Holiday Villas; we look forward to seeing you at Marion Bay soon.
Shane and Elaine – your hosts.