Yorke Peninsula. A favourite hotspot for SA short holidays, weekend getaways, and short breaks, in fact because there is so much to see and do, people look for Yorke Peninsula accommodation, so they can spend more than just one day exploring the history, culture, wildlife and beauty Yorke Peninsula offers. Marion Bay Holiday Villas offer rental accommodation for couples and families, ideally located at Marion Bay.
When we say family, we cater for the whole family including your pets.
So if you’re looking for pet friendly accommodation Yorke Peninsula has, we’ve got that covered, for dogs and cats.
Marion Bay is one of the most visited destinations inside Yorke Peninsula because it has something for everyone. There is the fishing Marion Bay is famous for, attracting people from all over South Australia and Australia wide. Then there is Innes National Park, with interactive walking trails, lighthouses, and famous shipwrecks.
Marion Bay Holiday Villas are chosen for people looking for Innes National Park accommodation as well as Yorke Peninsula accommodation because they are conveniently located, self contained, modern, have individual private balcony’s and are exceptionally priced.
Yorke Peninsula offers what people fly interstate and overseas for, at a fraction of the cost; which is one reason why tourism South Australia promotes short holidays South Australia has there.
Some of the major sites inside Yorke Peninsula include:
- Ardrossan Well known for blue swimmer crabs, red cliffs, local museum and ‘stump jump plough’.
- Balaklava The annual Balaklava cup, and the ‘Rocks reserve’; a unique rock formation are highlights.
- Corny Point Swimming beaches, boat fishing, lighthouse walks are all here.
- Edithburgh Wattle Point Wind Farm, scenic harbour, floating pontoons and park lands are well worth a look.
- Marion Bay One of the most popular fishing spots in Australia – just ask Rex Hunt!
- Marion Bay is the perfect Yorke Peninsula accommodation base with everything to entice weekend getaways for couples to short holidays South Australia for families.
- Minlaton The barley capital of the world with arts and crafts, plus a whole lot more.
- Port Vincent Lookouts, walking trails, postcard views and fishing make Port Vincent entertaining.
- Stenhouse Bay Heritage listed jetty, walking trails and its own shipwreck are just some of the reasons Stenhouse Bay is a must see!.
When planning your weekend getaways look at the Marion Bay weather forecast which is updated hourly on our website, so can pack only what your going to need. We have also supplied you with step by step directions to Marion Bay, from your house, which can be printed out.
People looking for luxury Yorke Peninsula accommodation, cheap, take a look at the rental accommodation Yorke Peninsula has at Marion Bay Holiday Villas, where we’re sure your first stay with us wont be your last.